Delegates who are not members of ISHS can register to become a member by going to https://www.ishs.org/members in order to benefit from the discounted ISHS Member Early Bird Registration to attend the symposium.
|ISHS member – Early Bird Registration||R8 500.00|
|ISHS member – Full Registration||R9 725.00|
|Non-member – Early Bird Registration||R10 025.00|
|Non-member – Full Registration||R11 250.00|
|Student – Early Bird Registration||R 3 500.00|
|Student – Full Registration||R 4 000.00|
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDES:
ISHS Members, Non-members and Full-time Student* Registration fees includes the following:
- Access to the oral presentations included in the official three-day symposium programme that includes both local and international speakers.
- Access to all poster sessions
- Full day mid-week field excursion
- All lunch and refreshment breaks included in the official symposium programme
- Welcome Cocktail on Sunday, 29 January 2023
- Access to the symposium exhibits
- Symposium programme and the book of abstracts.
- Proceedings of the ISHS - Xth International Symposium on Irrigation of Horticultural Crops
* Student and Post Doctorate registrations can only be confirmed once the organisers have received formal proof of student registration status.
- Online payment is available – Visa & Mastercard are accepted
- Delegates may pay by bank transfer.
- An automated invoice will be issued that includes the symposium bank account details.
- Invoices will only be made out in ZAR.
- Payment by bank transfer will only be acknowledged by the organisers once proof of payment is received.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bank fees will be for the delegates own account.
- On completing the registration form you will receive an automated reply confirming receipt of your registration form.
- Cancellations received after 1 November 2022 will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee & unavoidable banking
- Cancellations received 30 days or less prior to the first day of the symposium will be non-refundable.
- If the registrant is unable to attend, a substitution request in writing will be