Pre and Post Symposium Tours
Outstanding scenic beauty, wonderful climate and a wealth of holiday options – South Africa is a unique ecotourism destination filled with an intriguing blend of Eastern, Western and African cultures.
Known as the “Rainbow Nation” it is a kaleidoscopic of ethnic traditions which combines in building a united nation for all to share. South Africa’s tourism facilities are of the highest standard in Africa and cater for the needs of every type of tourist.
You will find warm hospitality in luxury hotels, small guest houses, game reserves and a variety of other types of accommodation. There is so much to see and do and we believe one of the most beautiful countries as a holiday destination. With so much to do it can offer an incredible value for money destination.
Breathtakingly diverse in landscape and visitor expectation a holiday to South Africa is unforgettable. Many first-time visitors make a beeline for the Cape, the Garden Route and Kruger National Park, and with good reason, but this amazing land rewards a longer-than-usual stay, and unfolds with each visit.
Suggested tour options:
- Overberg – is situated in the southernmost region of South Africa, rich in fynbos, walking/hiking experiences and bird-watchers’ paradise.
- West Coast – charming fishing villages and delectable seafood
- Garden Route – enjoy the spectacular coastline and small holiday villages along the Garden Route.
- Kwandwe Private Game Reserve (malaria fee area) located in the beautiful and soul stirring landscape of the Eastern Cape.
- Londolozi Gamer Reserve in Mpmulanga that is steeped in history and provides the visitor with great luxury in the great African outdoors.
- Kruger National Park – come face to face with the big 5.
- Drakensberg Mountains (Kwa-Zulu Natal) – Mountainous wonderland and world heritage site
A Weekend Safari Package at Sanbona Park is available to the symposium delegates.
For more information on what to see when visiting South Africa:
Please contact the organisers of the symposium at email@example.com if you require more information on touring options in South Africa.